Welcome x9
Abby's Adventures part 1
umm..well, dalam rangka memper-rame our new blog, pangaulimzegasianturi mau bikin cerita bersambung (buset dah x9 *jelek amat crita bersambung). Sebenernya ini nih tugas bahasa inggris :). tapi daripada kebuang ke tong,mending di tempel disini...hihiy..
hope enjoy :p
Abby’s my name. I’m an Indonesian but now I live in Barcelona. I went to St. José line High School. From the outside, it may look like a prestigious normal school. But in reality, my school holds a HUGE secret that can shake the world. That is….
Well, let me just tell you from the beginning….
It was a fine morning on Easter day…
I checked my e-mail, and noticed an anonymous mail that said they had welcomed me at their school. I was confused because it’s so far far away: Spain, but somehow my parent’s faces got happy when I told them.
Not long after, one week precisely, I left Indonesia. I wasn’t happy, of course, but they said I shouldn’t miss this chance.
From the airport, I got to the school by taxi. The school building-or more like a chapel- was amazing! I got stunned for a sec. But it’s so quiet, there were only like 50 kids at my age there. All of them looked as confused as me. A boy with blonde hair and skater pants then opened the main door. All of us followed him in. On the wall we can see our own lifetime journey carved on the wall. Suddenly… “Kyaaaa...!” I heard a girl’s screaming. We all looked for the sources. There’s a big hole on the floor. Oh no... “Everyone! Stay on guard!” A Japanese boy shouted. But it’s too late… one by one a hole appeared on the floor and ‘ate’ us down.
Ouch..
That was quite high. “Huh. This school’s no fun. There’s even a trap in here” I mumbled.
“ Yeah. Tell me about it” someone talked me back.
Apparently, I wasn’t alone. After my eyes were used to the dark, I saw the blonde boy-looks like an American-, a girl wearing puffy pink gown-she was the screaming girl-, the black haired Japanese boy, and an Irish boy-later, I realized that he can’t talk.
We were trapped in some kind of a white tunnel with many branches.
“Hmm. Maybe this is part of the entrance test.” Assumed Uchida, the Japanese.
“Yeah, maybe we’ll have to solve mysteries then win a trophy” said Kevin enthusiastically.
“What a dumbass… I want to go home.” whined Chika while cleaning her dress from dusts.
“Come on now. Let’s team up and find a way out. Now, which way should we go? Left or right?” I asked.
“According to the wind directions and temperature, we should go left.” Uchida started. “Follow me!”
“What makes you the leader?” teased Chika. But he just ignored her.
After a long and tiring walk, we reached a humongous hall that has many tunnel branches. It’s empty.
“What is this place?” Chika asked
“Hmm. This is a nice resting place” said Kevin while trying to find a place to sit
“Hey, what’s that sound? Do you guys hear that stomping sound?” said Uchida. The sound got bigger and bigger, the whole hall is shaking.
“Kevin, what did you do? Did you touch anything?” I asked, a little panicked
“No, wasn’t me!” he defended himself
“What’s that? Behind you!!!” yelled Chika
There appeared a big shadow. It’s moving forward, and when it reached the lights, we can see what it is.
“A pink monster? How cute” I said
But I quickly changed my mind when it started to attack us.
KUSUGURU
“Kyaa!!!” Chika screamed again
Luckily, I was fast enough to dodge it. Its claws leave a big claw-shaped hole on the floor.
“We should separate to make it confuse” Kevin suggested
“No! We should stick together! To that tunnel!” Uchida ordered us
We ran as fast as we could, but he seemed to has more stamina than us.
“Oh no! he got the Irish boy!” The monster held him with its right hand.
I glanced back at him, still running, I could see Ethan-the Irish boy-pointed at the monster’s stomach. There was some kind like a writing under its fur. Wait a minute..
“Uchida! Can you see the writing on its tummy? Something like ‘Kusuguru’?”
“Huh? Wait, yes, I can see it. It’s Japanese. It means ‘tickle’”
Tiing..! It just gave us all an idea.
“Guys, back to the hall” Uchida led us there
“Here’s the plan! We gotta hold it down first. Chika, left arm, Kevin and I will handle the feet, Abby! You handle the rest”
“Got it” we answered
Next, Chika ran with high speed then threw kunais to its arm. ‘Wait, how come she has kunais? Isn’t it ninja stuff?’ I asked myself. After that, Uchida ran around that monster’s feet with a rope. He was tying it, while Kevin tried to reach the head and poked the eyes. The monster screamed and loosened its grip on Ethan. I had lots of questions but it’s my turn to act. I climbed to its stomach than tickled it as fast as I can. The monster became quiet, it got up from the floor, pulled out the kunais and rope, and then went back to the tunnel where it came, and disappear just like that.
A week after that, I had became an official student of St. José line High. Apparently, that was part of the entrance test. We were divided into a group of 5 and had to face our own monster. 4 groups failed, and 6 groups-including mine-passed. The huge secret my school holds is..this is a ninja school. Yeah, I was shocked when I heard it. But my parents then explained it to me. So now, I’m ready to live my life as a ninja, starting in this school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment