Welcome x9


Daily Bread

You say : " I'm too tired, too exhaust"
HE says : Matthew 11:28 Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
You say : "Nobody loves me"
HE says : John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
You say : "i can not go to next step."
HE says : II Corinthians 12:9 And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
You say : "I don't understand, i don't know what to do"
HE says : Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
You say : "I can't do that"
HE says : Philipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. You say : "It happened for useless.."
HE says : Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
You say : "I can't forgive myself"
HE says : I John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
You say : "I can't afford this"
HE says : Philipians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
You say : "I'm afraid"
HE says : II Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
You say : "I'm anxious and frustrated"
HE says : I Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.
You say : "I have not enough faith"
HE says : Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. Make your faith increase.
You say : "I'm not smart"
HE says : I Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
You say : "I feel alone"
HE says : Hebrew 13:5 ... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. --http://christianquote.blogspot.com Daily Bread

0 comments:

Post a Comment